Made With Our
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Chipotle Ketchup
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from pan and place on paper towels. Drain all but 2 Tablespoons fat.
- Place beef, onion, garlic, and Chipotle Ketchup in a large bowl. Mix with your hands or a spatula until combined.
- Form into 6 equal sized rounds. Insert cheese slice into the meat and then form into patties making sure the cheese slice is completely sealed inside the meat.
- Fry or grill over medium heat until desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- Serve on a toasted bun with bacon, avocado and lettuce with additional Chipotle Ketchup.