- 10 5 X 2-inch ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peppermint Sauce
- 1 1/2 quarts Chocolate Chip ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
- *Chocolate curls or crushed peppermint candy for garnish
- Place ice cream sandwiches side-by-side in a 9 X 13-inch pan.
- Spread 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peppermint sauce over the sandwiches. Heat the sauce in a microwave 20-30 seconds to make it easier to spread if needed.
- Spread softened chocolate chip ice cream over chocolate sauce layer.
- Drizzle remaining Chocolate Peppermint Sauce over ice cream layer. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve with a dollop of sweetened whip cream and garnish with chocolate curls or crushed peppermint candy for garnish.