- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons raisins
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Place raisins in a bowl and pour water over raisins. Allow to sit 10 minutes, drain.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the cream cheese, Cinnamon Apple Jelly and drained raisins.
- Mix thoroughly. Serve on bagels, toast, scones, or biscuits.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.