- 2 ears fresh corn
- 12 Cherrystone clams
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- - salt and pepper
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Grill corn and cut kernels from the cob.
- Grill Cherrystone clams in aluminum foil pocket (or cook in the oven) until they pop open.
- Reserve all liquid. Remove clam "flesh" and mince. Remove all liquid from the shells for stuffing.
- Prepare the stuffi ng by combining the minced clams, clam liquid, breadcrumbs, shallot, parsley, garlic, grilled corn, mayonnaise, eggs and Roasted Garlic Mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the clamshells. Broil until golden. Top with crumbled bacon and serve.