- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Place flour in a medium-size bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in flour, tapping off excess flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large heavy straight sided sauté pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers, but does not smoke. Add the chicken pieces in small batches and sauté until they are a rich golden brown on all sides. When all batches are done, drain any remaining fat.
- Return chicken to pan and add the jar of Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce. Simmer 10-15 minutes until hot.
- Serve over your favorite jasmine rice recipe and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.