Made With Our
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1 loaf French bread (soft, not too crispy)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl, mix Spicy Corn Relish, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic salt.
- Slice the bread into 1/4-inch slices. Place the slices on a cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with a spoonful of the cheese and relish mixture.
- Bake until bubbly and brown (approximately 8 minutes).