- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8-inch pan.
- Using a food processor fitted with a metal blade (or use a pastry blender) combine flour, confectioner's sugar and butter. Pulse processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1/3 of this mixture for the topping and set aside. Press remaining mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread Fig & Walnut Butter over the crust.
- Mix brown sugar into the topping. Crumble over fig and walnut filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely and cut into squares.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Wed Aug 31 2016