Made With Our
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup leeks, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, 1/4-inch dice
- 8 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread
- 1 1/2 cups potato, 1/2-inch cubed and boiled until fork tender
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch heavy ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and bell pepper and sauté until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs, milk, lemon zest, salt and pepper, cheese, parsley and Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread until uniform. Stir in potatoes, leeks and bell pepper.
- Wipe skillet clean with paper towel. Add oil to coat bottom and sides of pan. Heat pan over medium heat. Add eggs to the skillet, tilting pan to evenly distribute the eggs. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and place in the oven to bake 8-12 minutes, or until puffed and set in the center.
- Cut the frittata into wedges and serve hot or at room temperature.