Made With Our
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup well-chilled heavy cream
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Pear Marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the molasses and mix well. Stir in yogurt.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into yogurt mixture. Stir in eggs.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased 9x13-inch pan
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat cream with confectioner's sugar until it holds soft peaks and beat in yogurt and jam.
- Serve gingerbread warm or at room temperature. Top with yogurt cream.