- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Steam or boil potato slices until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Combine orange juice and Roasted Garlic Onion Jam in a large skillet and bring to a boil over medium–high heat. Add sweet potatoes and tarragon. Gently boil until the liquid is reduced and coats the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until needed, then gently reheat, adding additional orange juice or water if needed.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.