- 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 jicama, peeled
- 1 European cucumber, unpeeled
- 1/2 pound mixed greens
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled, cleaned and cooked
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut jicama and cucumber into matchstick-shaped pieces. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Toss jicama and cucumber with half of dressing. Toss greens with remaining dressing.
- Divide greens equally among plates. In the center of each place, plate a small handful of the jicama and cucumber salad. Arrange shrimp around salad.