- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Tomato Salsa
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mash avocados to desired consistency. Mix well and serve with tortilla chips.
- If making ahead, cover bowl with plastic wrap making sure the wrap is directly on the guacamole. This prevents air getting in and turning the guacamole brown.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients