Made With Our
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup zucchini, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, peeled, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 cups cooked Stonewall Kitchen Tri-Colored Couscous (prepared according to package instructions)
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Harissa Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil and butter over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add onion, tomatoes, zucchini and squash. Sauté several minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add peas and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add couscous and Harissa Sauce and stir.
- Add mint and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.