- 1 pound Kielbasa
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Jelly
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Cut the Kielbasa into 24 slices.
- Place the Kielbasa and the Hot Pepper Jelly in the baking dish and stir until Kielbasa is well coated.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until heated and slightly caramelized stirring several times during the cooking process.
- Serve hot with toothpicks.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.