- 2.5 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons red bell pepper, cored and minced
- 1 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Peach Jam (or one of our other savory jams)
- 2 (15-count) packages frozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, bell pepper, and green onion. Mix until uniform.
- Fill each phyllo cup with cheese mixture. Top with Hot Pepper Peach Jam, and garnish with a small parsley leaf. Serve at room temperature.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.