- 3 pounds bone in, skin on, chicken pieces
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- Place chicken pieces in a large shallow dish in a single layer. Pour three quarters of the Jamaican Jerk Sauce over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours. Stir chicken several times making sure marinade coats all sides of the chicken.
- Remove chicken. Pour marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Use this marinade to baste chicken while grilling.
- Grill chicken over medium heat and baste with cooked marinade until cooked through (165 degrees F. for breast meat and 165-175 degrees F. for thigh meat). You may also broil or roast chicken in a 400 degree F. oven. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with black beans and rice and remaining fresh Jamaican Jerk Sauce from the bottle to dip chicken in.