For the Glaze:
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds 1/4-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place glaze ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until glaze thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork tenderloin and sear on all sides until golden brown. Brush entire tenderloin with glaze, place oranges slices over pork.
- Place pork in oven and roast for 15-30 minutes until the center of the tenderloin registers 160° F. Brush with additional glaze two more times during the roasting time. Let stand 5 minutes, slice and serve.