- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, grilled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- Combine Mango Lime Salsa, pineapple juice, Peach Amaretto Jam, white wine, Bourbon Molasses Mustard, cornstarch and water together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add mango mixture to the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add asparagus pieces and reduce the heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.