- Combine Mango Lime Salsa, pineapple juice, Peach Amaretto Jam, white wine, Bourbon Molasses Mustard, cornstarch and water together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add mango mixture to the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add asparagus pieces and reduce the heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.