- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam
- 2 cups fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, or black berries)
- Soften ice cream by placing it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Check making sure not to thaw completely.
- Mix 1/2 of the ice cream with the Black Raspberry Jam.
- Completely line a 4x8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Spread the remaining vanilla ice cream in the bottom of the pan. Spread the Black Raspberry flavored ice cream over the vanilla and swirl the two together resulting in a marbling effect. Cover and refreeze 6 hours or overnight. Serve sliced and topped with fresh berries.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.