- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Tomato Salsa
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (or 1 pound fresh, cooked, drained and chopped)
- Combine all ingredients in a greased oven proof serving bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Heat in a microwave 3-5 minutes (or in a 350 degree F oven for 20-30 minutes), stirring occasionally, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients