- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces light cream or whole milk
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- Fill a 6-ounce glass with ice. Pour 1/2 ounce Kahlua over the ice.
- Heat Mocha Espresso Sauce slightly until it is fluid, but not too hot. Drizzle 1 teaspoon Mocha Espresso Sauce around the inside top of the glass.
- In a shaker place more ice, 1/2 ounce Kahlua, 1 ounce vodka, 1 teaspoon Mocha Espresso Sauce, and 2 ounces light cream or whole milk. Shake vigorously. Strain and carefully pour cream mixture over the ice … enjoy your Mocha Dream.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Fri Sep 02 2016