Made With Our
- 2 1/4 pounds pork loin roast
- 3/4 cup Mojo Sauce
- 1 onion, sliced in 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 orange, sliced into 1/8-inch thick rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into 1/8-inch thick rounds
- Butterfly the pork loin roast
- Marinate pork in 3/4 cup Mojo Sauce overnight.
- Spread sliced onion out on a greased rimmed baking sheet, place pork on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and roast at 325° F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil. Top roast with sliced orange and lime rounds. Continue roasting until meat has an internal temperature of 160° F.
- Place pan under a broiler several minutes until roast is slightly charred. Rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with additional fresh sauce if desired.