- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons red peppers, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons celery ribs, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 pound Maine lobster meat, cooked and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish
- Combine all ingredients, except Spicy Corn Relish, in non-reactive bowl until well mixed.
- Portion into cakes, 4 (2-ounce) cakes or 8 (1-ounce) cakes. Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in non-stick pan and sauté until golden brown and heated throughout.
- Use Spicy Corn Relish for garnish.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients