Made With Our
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam, plus 1/2 cup for glaze
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups raw zucchini, unpeeled and grated
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour 9x5-inch loaf pan. Place oven rack in lower third of oven.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or use a hand mixer, beat eggs, oil, sugar, Peach Amaretto Jam, and vanilla until thick (approximately 1 minute at medium/high speed).
- Add buttermilk and grated zucchini to mixture and combine.
- Put dry ingredients together in bowl, whisk to thoroughly combine, then place dry on top of wet mixture, folding gently until just blended. Do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60-80 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.(Loosely cover loaf with foil if browning too quickly towards end of bake time).
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes, then remove from pan. Glaze bread while still warm with remaining 1/2 cup Peach Amaretto Jam.