- 1 quart water
- 5-6 green tea bags
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- In a pan, bring 1 quart of water to boil, covered.
- Remove from heat and add 5-6 tea bags. Allow to steep 10-15 minutes with the cover on.
- Remove teabags, squeezing out excess moisture.
- Add 1/2 cup Peach Amaretto Jam to sweeten.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice. Serve immediately.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.