Made With Our
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Pulled Pork Simmering Sauce
- 6-8 sandwich buns
- Prepared coleslaw
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rub salt and pepper onto the pork.
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot that has a lid over medium-high heat. With the lid off, brown the roast on all sides. Drain off all but 2 Tablespoons of fat.
- Pour jar of Pulled Pork Simmering Sauce over pork. Cover pot and bake for 2 1/2-3 hours until the pork can easily be pulled apart with a fork. Spoon the sauce over the roast several times during baking.
- When done, remove roast from pot. Pull pork apart removing any fat. Add pulled pork back to the pot with sauce and stir.
- Serve warm on a sandwich bun topped with coleslaw.