- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounces Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Syrup
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 oounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- Fresh raspberries and/or lime slices for garnish
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass
with lime and dip in sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice.
- Add vodka, Raspberry Syrup,
cranberry juice and lime juice.
Cover and shake vigorously until
frost appears on the outside of the
shaker, about 20 seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass and
garnish with a slice of lime
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients