Made With Our
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 peaches, halved and cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Place butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until light and creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Fold in flour and spoon mixture into spring form pan.
- Top with sliced peaches and Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam.
- Bake for 1 hour.