Cheddar Herb Biscuits & Red Pepper Jelly Butter
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix
Red Pepper Jelly Butter
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted Butter, softened
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare and bake the biscuit mix according to package directions.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the butter until it is softened.
- Add the jelly and cayenne, and mix until completely combined.
- Pack into a crock and serve with the biscuits.