Mom's Meatloaf – Serves 4-6
- 2 pounds ground beef, chilled (or your favorite ground meat)
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mom’s Meatloaf Starter
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9” X 5” loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine the ground meat, bread crumbs, egg and 3/4 of the jar of Mom’s Meatloaf Starter. Mix well with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Place mixture in prepared loaf pan. Spread the remaining Mom’s Meatloaf Sauce over the top. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf has a temperature of 165 degree F. Allow meatloaf to rest 10 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.