Grilled Pastrami and Cheese Sandwich – Serves 4
- 8 slices of light rye bread
- Butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds pastrami, thinly sliced
- 4-8 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread butter, or brush with olive oil, one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard on the other size of bread.
- Evenly distribute the pastrami and Swiss cheese over the mustard side of four slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread, mustard side down.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches in hot pan and cook several minutes per side until sandwich is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.