Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup apple wine or apple juice
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush pork tenderloin with oil and rub on chipotle seasoning. Grill 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155-160 degrees F., turning occasionally. Transfer to cutting board and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in large skillet. Add apples and onions to skillet and sauté 5-8 minutes or until just tender. Add wine to skillet and bring to a boil. Cook over high heat until wine is reduced to 1/4 cup. Stir chutney into apple mixture in skillet, heat 2-3 minutes.
- Slice pork and place on serving platter. Spoon chutney sauce over and serve.