- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Red Relish
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine the beef, pork, onion, Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Red Relish, tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, egg and salt. Mix thoroughly and place in prepared loaf pan.
- Combine the Ketchup and brown sugar. Spread this mixture over the meat loaf.
- Bake 1-1 1/4 hours until the meat loaf is firm and has an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Remove meat loaf from the oven and drain off fat and let “set” 15 minutes before slicing and serving.