Curried Shrimp Salad
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 pound bag medium cooked shrimp
- 2 cups snow peas, sliced crosswise into thin strips
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1 Tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almonds, sliced or slivered and toasted
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine orzo, shrimp, snow peas, green onions, red peppers and water chestnuts.
- In small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, cilantro, curry powder, and salt. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate to allow flavors to blend.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve.