Harissa Oven Roasted Potatoes – Serves 4-6
- 2 pounds potatoes (red bliss or Yukon gold), washed and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 sweet onion, peeled, halved and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced in ½-inch thick strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Harissa Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss potatoes, onion, bell pepper, olive oil, Harissa Sauce, salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Spread on one or two rimmed baking sheets, making sure to not overcrowd the vegetables.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, turning over the vegetables one or two times during the cooking process, until the potatoes are golden brown and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with feta cheese and parsley. Serve hot.