- 1 large prebaked pizza crust
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (or Feta, goat or any other cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread the Roasted Garlic Onion Jam evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over entire top of the pizza.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and jam begins to bubble.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.