- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups spring salad mix
- 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Bring water and sugar to a boil and reduce to golden brown syrup.
- Add pecans, salt and pepper to coat. Pour out to cool on sheet pan.
- Place mushrooms upside down on baking sheet, season with salt and pepper, and heat in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Top heated mushrooms with caramelized onions, blue cheese, and sliced mozzarella cheese and heat to melted.
- Toss spring greens with Parmesan cheese and Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette to taste.
- Serve warm mushrooms over spring greens, and garnish with candied pecans.