- 3 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium bunch (about 1 pound) rapini, washed, coarse stems removed, and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Heat 2 teaspoons of Roasted Garlic Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onion and pepper. Sauté until lightly colored, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in rapini. Cook until just wilted and dark green, about 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper, to taste. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook until rapini is tender, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, drizzle on remaining teaspoon of Roasted Garlic Oil.