- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, finely diced
- 1 1/4 cups Panko or homemade bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub or 1-2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound raw sea scallops, cut in half
- 1 pound raw extra large shrimp, shelled
- 2 Tablespoons vermouth
- 1 cup light cream
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet. Add the leeks and sauté over medium heat until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in breadcrumbs and seafood seasoning and mix until evenly combined. Remove from heat.
- Pile the seafood into the skillet. Stir in the cream and vermouth. Transfer the mixture to a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the seafood is cooked and the crumbs are golden. Serve at once.