- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 3/4 cup White Cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Major Grey's Chutney
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lay out tortillas and evenly spread 1/2 Tablespoon of Major Grey’s Chutney on the bottom half of each tortilla.
- Evenly divide the remaining ingredients over the chutney. Season with salt and pepper and fold over top of tortilla. Bake on a sheet pan for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese has started to melt.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 1-2 minutes, so that the filling stays inside the tortilla. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.