Made With Our
- 1/2 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Champagne Jam or Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 30 mini Phyllo cups (prebake follow package instructions)
- Blueberry, candied lemon peel, or whipped cream with a small mint leaf
- Whisk cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Gently heat jam in a small saucepan or in the microwave making sure it is smooth, but not too hot.
- Combine Mascarpone cheese and jam until uniform. Fold in whipped cream until there are no streaks.
- Place blueberry filling in a pastry bag fitted with a large tip. Fill each pastry cup. Garnish with a small blueberry, candied lemon peel, or whipped cream with a small mint leaf.