- 2 cups allpurpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Pear Jam
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit. Spray one loaf pan with non-stick spray and line the center with a strip of parchment paper, allowing the extra to hang over the edges.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat with the paddle attachment until light. Add the Cinnamon Pear Jam and mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold gently with a rubber spatula until just combined. Gently fold in the walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely before cutting.