- 1 package rolled, refrigerated pie dough
- Your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Jam and/or Stonewall Kitchen Nut Butter
- 1 cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp. Milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Unroll pie dough onto a lightly floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll to be 1/8” thick and cut dough into 3”x4” rectangles.
- Lay ½ of the cut rectangles onto parchment paper lined pans. Place 2 Tablespoons of your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Jam and/or Nut Butter into the middle and spread leaving ½” empty on each side.
- Top with additional rectangle and press down sides, crimping with a fork to keep the pastry together.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until browned.
- Once cooled, mix together confectioner’s sugar and milk and drizzle over cooled pastries.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */