Made With Our
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Mayo
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub (or your favorite seafood seasoning)
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup roughly crushed Legal Sea Foods Oyster Crackers
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- Legal Sea Foods Seafood Remoulade Sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dry mustard, seafood rub or seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and egg in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the crushed oyster crackers and lump crabmeat until well combined. You should be able to roughly form a ball with the mix. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove the crab cake mix from the refrigerator and form into 12 small or 4 large rounded cakes. Do not apply too much pressure when forming them, you do not want them to be packed too tightly.
- Place cakes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with Legal Sea Foods Seafood Remoulade Sauce and a wedge of lemon.
Variation: If you would prefer to pan fry your crab cakes, form them into patties and pan fry in oil until browned on both sides.