Made With Our
- Juice of one lime
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Classic Mint Jelly 12.25oz
- 2 ounces light rum
- A splash of club soda
- Mint leaves and lime slices for garnish
- Heat mint jelly in a small dish in the microwave, or on the stovetop in a saucepan, until it melts and is pourable.
- Combine lime juice, sugar, mint jelly and rum in a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into glass filled with ice. Add a splash of club soda and garnish with mint leaves and a slice of lime. Serve immediately.