- 1 pound pizza dough, divided
- 2-4 Tablespoons cornmeal
- Pineapple Sriracha Jam
- 3 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 4 pineapple rounds, peeled, cored, and cut into half rounds
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
We’ve added a little kick to your traditional Hawaiian pizza. Sweet, savory, salty and spicy… and so simple to make.
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Roll dough out very thin into desired shape. Transfer to a baking sheet that has been sprinkled with corn meal.
- Spread a thin layer of Pineapple Sriracha Jam over the pizza crusts. Top with prosciutto, pineapple, red onion, bacon and mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts, the pizzas are thoroughly cooked and the crust is crispy.
- Sprinkle cilantro over pizzas, cut and serve.