Made With Our
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
Balsamic reduction is sweet, tangy, fruity and versatile. Try it over roasted vegetables, lamb or beef, chicken, fish or other fruit such as sliced pears. It can last if refrigerated several weeks.
- Mix vinegar and sugar together in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for approximately 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature for syrup texture.
- Serve a drizzle of balsamic reduction over berries.