- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tablespoons light olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Jam (Organic)
- 2 Tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root
- 3 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut off brown ends of each Brussels sprout and pull away any damaged or discolored leaves. Cut in half if large. Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread Brussels sprouts out on a rimmed sheet pan, make sure pan is not overcrowded.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until crisp on the outside, but tender on the inside when pierced with a fork. Shake pan and turn Brussels sprouts over halfway through the cook time.
- In the meantime, whisk together the Sweet Chili Jam, tamari and ginger. When sprouts are almost done drizzle sauce over Brussels sprouts. Stir to coat. Return to oven for remaining cook time.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.