- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeño Jelly
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4-1/2 cup Bourbon
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- In a food processor, puree the Apple Jalapeño Jelly.
- In a large skillet place the Apple Jalapeño Jelly, water, Bourbon, and butter over medium heat. When melted stir until uniform.
- Add the chicken wings. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove lid and simmer another 30 minutes, turning the wings several times. The sauce should thicken, but do not allow to burn.
- Remove wings and finish under the broiler until golden brown. Serve hot with reserved sauce from skillet.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.