Made With Our
- 8 ounces Sirloin steak
- Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- Slice Sirloin steak thinly into 1x4-inch strips.
- Soak bamboo skewers (approximately 24) in cold water 10 minutes and drain.
- Thread the beef strips on skewers, place in a shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Pour sauce over the meat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil a few minutes on each side, baste with additional sauce.
- Serve hot with additional fresh sauce.